Today, Apple released the first public beta of iOS 13. Apple also released the first public betas for iPadOS, macOS Catalina, and tvOS 13. The public beta includes everything the developer beta includes so you won't miss out on anything. Here is how to install it:
Warning: Download the betas at your own risk. This is unreleased software and will have bugs. Before you download, make sure you do the following:
1. First of all, check that your device supports the latest software:
iOS 13: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max
iPadOS: iPad Air 2 and later, all iPad Pro models, iPad 5th generation and later, iPad mini 4 and later
2. Make sure to backup your device! Anything can go wrong and you risk losing all your data.
Next, do the following using your iPhone:
3. Go to https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/ (use Safari only) and Sign In or Sign Up.
4. Tap on “Enroll Your Devices” and then select "iOS."
5. Scroll down and tap on “Download profile.” A warning will appear that says the website is trying to download a configuration profile. Proceed by selecting "Allow." Then, a pop-up window will appear that says you can set the new profile from the Settings app.
6. Go to the Settings app and tap on "Profile Downloaded," and install it. You may have to restart your device. After, go to General > Software Update to complete the installation.
That's it, enjoy!